The work of the Stoke-on-Trent Safeguarding Children Board is supported by the following values and principles:
Open and Honest
- be open and honest with the children, young people and families that we work with;
- develop honest working relationships within the Safeguarding Board; and
- share appropriate information with each other in order to get ‘the job done’.
- make sure that each board member is accountable for their organisation’s work in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Child, young people and family focused
- work in the best interests of the child or young person; and
- listen to children, young people, their families and communities in helping to shape services.
Work together in partnerships
- share learning, based on our experiences, to make sure we improve our practice and services;
- be innovative and willing to change; and
- make sure that all our partner organisations are engaged in the safeguarding agenda.
- Inclusive and respectful
- make sure that all our partner agencies and organisations are enabled and supported so that they can contribute in an
Working with other Partnership Boards
The Safeguarding Board work very closely with:
- The Stoke-on-Trent, Children and Young Peope's Strategic Partnership Board. Click on the related file below to view the joint Protocol.
- Stoke-on-Trent, Health and Wellbeing Board
Joint Protocol - To view the Joint Protocol between the Safegaurding Children Board, Children and Young People's Strategic Partnership and Health and Wellbeing Board, click on the related link below.
Memorandum of agreement
Click on the related file below to view the Memorandum of agreement November 2013.
Adobe - To view this document you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free copy go to www.adobe.com
See the latest updates
Don't forget when you're looking at our website to refresh your pages to make sure you're seeing the latest updates of
information and support. Just click your control key and the refresh button on your computer at the same time to refresh the
web page you are looking at.