Signs of Safety Briefing
These workshops are aimed at providing practitioners and partner agencies with a basic understanding of the Signs of Safety Approach.
By the end of the briefing participants will:
• Have an overview of the how to contribute to a Signs of Safety approach including its use in Early Help, Child in
need cases and child protection cases.
• Have an awareness of the Signs of Safety language and situations when likely to come across it in use.
• Understand how 'Signs of Safety' is being used in Child Protection conferences.
• Raise staff awareness as to what will be required from them at a Child Protection Conference.
• Have knowledge of how to gain further support and training when applying a signs of safety approach to working with children and families.
Last date for Cancellations
Bentilee Neighbourhood Centre
These free workshops provide a brief introduction to the Signs of Safety approach to assessment and planning for a multi-agency audience who do not have access to more extensive training.
Practitioners, managers and volunteers working in settings where there is direct contact with children and young people (groups 2, 3, 5-8)
To apply for this course please completed the attached application form ensuring that it is signed by your line manager
and forward to: email@example.com