CSE Outcomes Framework
Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Outcome Framework
This CSE Outcome Framework is designed to help everyone in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire tackle CSE as effectively as possible. It starts with what actions might prevent CSE and then looks at what is needed to identify it, help children and young people who are affected by it and hold perpetrators of CSE to account.
It is intended that this document is based on a Partnership approach and as such the following groups/agencies are included in the Framework and are critical to its development and implementation:
- Voluntary groups and organisations (faith, housing, leisure)
- Community groups and neighbourhoods
- Young people, including victims and potential victims
- Local authority services e.g. children’s social care
- Criminal Justice services e.g. police, probation and the courts
- Schools/academies/colleges/alternative and education services
- Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS providers, the police, probation, and the courts.
It is intended that this Outcomes Framework will be jointly owned by the Safeguarding Children Boards in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
We would be grateful if you have the time to look at the summary of the CSE Outcomes Framework and send us your comments
about it on the feedback form. The details how to feedback are on the form. The consultation closing date is 7th December 2015.
(see document attached below)