CSE Outcomes Framework
The CSE Outcomes Framework is a bespoke set of strategic and operational outcomes, focusing upon the needs and actions of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent victims, perpetrators, parents/carers, communities and professionals. Its data and narrative is designed to provide a rich picture of the extent to which local multi-agency activity contributes towards tackling CSE.
The Outcomes Framework is operational within Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent, being implemented with a phased approach, overseen by the joint Strategic CSE Coordinator Megan Brock. Organsations/groups involved include
- Voluntary groups and organisations (faith, housing, leisure)
- Community groups and neighbourhoods
- Young people, including victims and potential victims
- Local authority services e.g. children’s social care
- Criminal Justice services e.g. police, probation and the courts
- Schools/academies/colleges/alternative and education services
- Clinical Commissioning Groups and NHS providers, the police, probation, and the courts
A copy of the framework is available under related files at the bottom of this page.
If you have any queries regarding the framework please contact Megan.Brock@stoke.gov.uk