Safe. Education Officer
Dawn Casewell is the Safeguarding Education Officer for Stoke-on-Trent. Dawn can be contacted on 01782 235897 or e-mailed at email@example.com. Dawn is based at 380 Chell Heath Road, Chell Heath, Stoke-on-Trent, ST6 6PD.
It is the role of the Safeguarding Education Officer to:-
- Offer advice and support on safeguarding issues affecting schools and education establishments
- Deliver level 1 safeguarding children training and update training within education establishments
- Act as agency link for education staff applying to attend level 2, 3 or 4 safeguarding training being delivered by the Safeguarding Children Board
- Deliver safeguarding training for Governors alongside the Governor Support Officer
- Represent education on the following SCB sub committees – Training, practice, communication and publicity
- Ensure information from SCB is disseminated to education establishments
- Undertake an annual safeguarding audit of education establishments and report to the Local Authority and the SCB
See the latest updates
Don't forget when you're looking at our website to refresh your pages to make sure you're seeing the latest updates of information and support. Just click your control key and the refresh button on your computer at the same time to refresh the web page you are looking at.