Skip over navigation|

Do you feel stressed?

graffitti writing says angst

Do you feel stressed?

If you are worried about yourself or a friend, feeling stressed or fed up:

  • there are services that can help you;
  • or you can speak to your school teacher;
  • or someone else you can trust.

If you are worried about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing and mental health , there are a range of services available. These can provide additional support when low level techniques and support have not been effective. They can also usually be contacted to answer any queries you may have and provide advice, where appropriate , to help you to support the child/young person.

Local CAMHS services (Click on the link to view the website)

Coping with Self Harm (Click on the link below)

Adobe - To view this poster you will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. To download a free copy go to  

See the latest updates

Don't forget when you're looking at our website to refresh your pages to make sure you're seeing the latest updates of information and support. Just click your control key and the refresh button on your computer at the same time to refresh the web page you are looking at.

Related Files:

Safeguarding Children logo